- Digital Services
CMA CGM Digital Services
With CMA CGM Digital Services, you will be able to easily follow and manage your shipments from anywhere in the world. Through a fast and fully customizable digital dashboard on CMA CGM’s eBusiness website, you will be able to access real-time cargo data, receive automatic notification, emit, modify and share mandatory documents and access end-to-end business solutions for a unique transport management experience. Register now and discover all the features of the CMA CGM eBusiness Center!
Get a real digital Operation Center, from Booking to Arrival Notice.
- Enjoy the ease a single entry point for all the CMA CGM Group’s online tools and services.
- Access all the CMA CGM Group’s websites (CMA CGM, APL, ANL and CNC) with the same Login and password.
- Experience the same customer journey on all the CMA CGM Group’s websites for an easier navigation and more efficiency.
- Use intuitive and interactive tools that compile your shipment details at all time, maximizing the quality of information.
- Simplify the sharing of data by using our EDI solutions.
- Display in real-time your transport information.
- Benefit from our customer assistance 24/7, ready to provide direct solutions in less than 24 hours.
- Get access to the entire CMA CGM network through one single portal.
- Select the language of your choice (5 options).
- Experience complete traceability allowed by electronic transactions.
- Receive alerts on a regular basis (daily, weekly or monthly).
- Secure your pieces of information on the same interface.
- Access all your shipment data in one place and at all times.
- Schedule reports for whenever you need to receive them.
- Modify and follow-up your transport documentation with innovative tools.
- Customize sets of data that you can get on demand.
- Set-up real time notifications.
- Create bespoke reports that you will receive at your convenience.
Select your eBusiness Channel
Choose the eBusiness channel according to your cargo needs. With 3 independent and complementary eBusiness channels, CMA CGM will always offer the ideal the solution for your business.
CMA CGM eBusiness Center
Manage and expand your business through CMA CGM’s customizable new, optimized eBusiness Center system.
Select the items you really need to visualize and access all the time for an instant view of your shipments.
Customize your dashboard and receive email or smartphone notification at any important step of of your cargo.
Online Document Repository
No more email required! Modify your official documents online and they will automatically be sent to your CMA CGM agent that will do the necessary adjustments.
Select several invoices and emit a global pdf to easily print and manage your documents.
Any question? Just ask your virtual assistant. He will guide you through CMA CGM eBusiness Center like a real pro.
Ask for any new quotation (even intermodal one) in just a few clicks. It will bring you more business autonomy and allow you to make quicker business decisions.
EDI Direct and API Solutions
The CMA CGM Group intends to pave the way for digitalization, standardization and interoperability in the container shipping industry to ensure interoperability through standardization.
EDI Direct (Electronic Data Interchange) and API (Application Programming Interface) are fully customizable integration solutions that ensures direct and secure information flow between our customers & CMA CGM’s information systems. It boosts the efficiency of all your transactions by allowing easy exchange of documents and data between two companies online.
We recommend you opt for the EDI solution if:
- you spend a lot of time entering repetitive data manually,
- you often modify your data several times,
- you have an efficient system for sending data,
- you have to handle a large number of files in your shipping process every day.
CMA CGM EDI Direct solutions covers all the major milestones in the shipping life cycle and all its functionalities are backed up by our dedicated, hands-on team, available 24/7.
- Easy data exchange
- Standardization between paper and digital documents
- Fast integration of any modification
- Widely used and understood worldwide
- Customizable interface
- Immediate and real-time access to data
- Easy and fast setup
- Data "on demand"
- More flexibility and possible customization
- Less data errors through consistency checks
You can fully customize any of your EDI Direct of API through our professional services team.
Third party providers
Stay connected with a wide range of aggregated solutions and smooth your transactions with CMA CGM thanks to our third party portal partners. They offer your business a single access point to various different carriers.
To complement our digitalweb and direct offer, we offer a single digital access point to a wide range of third party portals:
- Shipping pure players (INTTRA, CargoSmart, GT Nexus),
- Transport management systems (CargoWise),
- Local port and system authorities (Dakosy, Deanaccs),
- Specific product platforms, like pricing tools (CargoSphere/Catapult) or invoicing platforms (Edicom, Tradeshift, etc.).
CMA CGM Mobile Apps
With the CMA CGM Mobile App, you can trace and track your containers wherever you are, at any time of day. Plan your transportation journey thanks to fast, easy-to-use scheduling information and stay informed via a clear, user-friendly interface on your smartphone or tablet.
Get instant access to all our mobile features!
Directly connected to our information system, the CMA CGM Mobile App provides up-to-date news and optimised routing solutions for more than 200 shipping lines and over 509 vessels calling at 420 ports all around the world.
Follow your shipment every step of the way, from Place of Receipt (PLR) to Place of Delivery (PLD) and access all the transport solutions, vessels and shipping lines for your consignment at the touch of a button.
Bookmarking and Sharing
Bookmark your searches to make multiple shipments easy. Get rapid access to all the information you need and share your searches results to keep everyone informed of your shipment’s status as well as any other useful news that’s accessible via the App.
Stay up-to-date on the latest news from CMA CGM, from service updates to corporate information to industry innovations.
If you need any help or have a question, you can contact our teams quickly and easily at using the Customer Service Tool on the CMA CGM mobile App.