Inland and intermodal services in the North America
TCMA CGM works in close partnership with all major rail service providers in the USA and Canada (BNSF, Norfolk Southern, CSX, Canadian Pacific, Canadian National, Union Pacific), as rail dominates the intermodal transport in North America.
? Scroll down to Contacts & Bookings
North America Intermodal Key Figures
1.2MTEU in 2018
74%on ecological moderail traffic
CMA CGM Advantages
By controlling every link in the transport chain and tracking every consignment, CMA CGM ensures that its customers’ cargo is delivered safely and securely
- Thousands of inland connections
- 49 Primary ramps all rail connected
- A partnership with major rail service providers
- A fast and reliable service into the heart of North America
- Regular double-stack trains connecting the East and West Coasts to all Inland destination
- All motor solution for coastal final destination.
- Combined Rail-Motor for door services
- Reefer expertise
- Hot Box status for TBL
The maps and flyers of CMA CGM intermodal services in North America.
Click on the Expand button to display all the flyers.
Contacts & Bookings
For rates and bookings you can contact your nearest Local Agency
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support
Connect to our eBusiness portal to access to 24 / 7 eBusiness Solutions. Here you can:
- Request for a quotation
- Book a container
- Obtain details on my shipment and my equipment
- Print my documents & invoices
- Receive tailored notifications & alerts